No wonder the life of wedded couples is not more than a barren land without the occupancy of a child in their life and helping such couples achieve their dream of commencing or growing their family is a blissful challenge.Couples who cannot be helped through procedures such as IVF treatment reconsider using donor eggs and sometimes donor embryos.At IRMIC we consider helping the future parents with egg donors through every step of the process by arranging suitable egg donor that best suits their demands and profile.
Egg Donation is an aided conception alternative where a woman donates her eggs to a couple to empower them to conceive. Prevailing success rates for treatment are outstanding.
IRMIC is the highly respected and experienced egg donation clinic in Delhi today andat our Center, we offer world-class egg donation services which specializes in matching egg donors with intended parents. Our clinic in Delhi is sophisticated and provides compassionate and comprehensive care for every couple visiting our clinic. Our advisers will work with you one-on-one. With more than 30 years plus vast experience behind Dr Brig RK Sharma provides exceptional service with a healing touch and make you realize that you are in good hands for Egg Donation at IRMIC.
There is a prevalent misunderstanding that only gay men, menopausal women, or descendants of ovarian cancer require donor eggs. This mistaken opinion depicts a small windowpane of several reasons why a family would need egg donation for.
- Gay men will always need the assistance of a donor egg, of course.
- Premature ovarian failure. This is a state in which the body starts the process of menopause too quick. In most circumstances before a woman reaches 40 years of age, she starts showing premature ovarian failure.
- Reduced ovarian reserve. This ailment tends to impact women as they age and it refers to situations where the eggs a woman creates are of low quality and often not optimal for implantation. this happens more commonly in women over age 40.
- Genetic ailment carriers. In cases where the history of both or either one of the parents shows genetically transferred disorders in both expected parents, the pair may opt for a donation egg to limit the probability of their child acquiring a disease.
Constant failure with IVF treatments. In many women who have tried to accomplish their pregnancies through IVF treatments and after repeated efforts have failures will recommend using a donor egg.
Step 1: Egg Donor Matching:
When a pair chooses to use donor eggs, they can get to check a pool of egg donors and select a candidate from the pool. A tentative donor egg match is done when a recipient chooses to move ahead with a specific donor. our center adviser will communicate the egg donor to verify her availability. If the egg donor is ready for the recipient’s desired time frame an official match is made. The donor is chosen and matched to the recipient very quickly after they agree. Under the new rules of ICMR and Will be available from ART bank
Step 2: Elimination and Ovarian Stimulation for the Egg Donor
The egg donor will have to administer periodic injections to overcome her natural cycle so that she and the recipient’s cycles are synchronized. Throughout the ovarian stimulation period, the egg donor uses injections to stimulate her ovaries.
During ovarian stimulation, the egg donors are watched strictly through blood tests and ultrasound, guaranteeing that the ovaries are reacting well and not going into hyperstimulation. These monitoring sessions are scheduled in the early morning to avoid interfering with the donors’ daily schedule.
Step 3: Preparing the Endometrial Lining for the Donor Recipient
A positive uterine condition, particularly an endometrium of at least 7 mm, is vital in the success of a donor egg cycle. When the egg donor is developing her eggs for retrieval, the recipient takes estrogen and progesterone to make her endometrial lining ready for implantation.
Improving the endometrium for embryo transfer is normally not a problem. In exceptional cases, some sufferers have problems in reaching minimal endometrial thickness and may need special treatment.
Step 4: Activating Ovulation Process and Egg Retrieval for the Egg Donor
An ultrasound is carried out where the imaging reveals that the donor’s eggs have adequately developed, the donor is instructed to trigger ovulation with an injection of HCG. After 2 days her eggs are recovered in a short procedure, called egg retrieval. During the procedure the donor will be under I.V. sedation, The donor is made to take rest for a day or so do carry her regular course.
Step 5: Embryo Transfer into Recipient Uterus
The retrieved eggs are treated with a partner’s or a donor’s sperm. If utilizing fresh sperm, the partner will need to visit the infertility center to produce a sample at the specified time.The embryos that result from this are nurtured and graded. Usually, embryos are transferred into the recipient’s uterus on day 3 after donor egg retrieval. or at blastocyst stage.
Step 6: Post-Retrieval Checkup to check the recovery of Donor and Pregnancy Tests for the Recipient
The donor will be expected to come to the center for a post-retrieval checkup, so that we can make sure that the donor is healing properly from both the ovarian stimulation and retrieval. In maximum cases, donors have no problem returning to routine in a day or two after egg retrieval. Our team stay in touch with her until the donor fully recovers.
Young females who report poor ovarian response is mainly due to their diminished ovarian reserve.This occurs when a woman’s ovaries lose their reproductive potential, which may end up in infertility.
A young female generally has a good ovarian reserve and it relates to the quality and quantity of her eggs. Females who have poor ovarian response have these reserves in a receding order in both quantity and quality. Decreased Ovarian Response frequently occurs around menopause, but the rate of the reduction can vary and can occur at an earlier age. Due to early menarche, pollution, adulteration and life style changes.
We at IRMIC follow a particular process for the choice of egg donor in Delhi.
- In this method, we screen the donors for their study qualification, medical history, and their features.
- After initial tests are executed, based on these screening we select our egg donor in Delhi.
- the healthy egg is stored in the donation room for inducing healthy pregnancy in the future.
- There is a meticulous selection process that every company has to follow before choosing the donor.
- At our egg donation center we greet the women who are willing to help others in getting baby.
- The egg donor which we select is between the age group of 20 to 30 years. married , Married at least with one child.
- We make sure that the donor resides at the commutable distance.
- The egg donation center also checks donor should have a high quality of egg and should not have any hereditary disorders.