India has witnessed a notable rise in the number of patients opting for infertility treatments and this could be witnessed with the remarkable rise in infertility cases. IRMIC offers world class infertility treatment with advanced procedures and equipment and is one of the most trusted clinic for infertility treatment in India.
We have a team of experienced doctor to treat infertility for both male and female population. Talking about IVF treatment cost, IRMIC provides a low cost ivf treatment in Delhi whichsuits the budget of every patient hoping to start a family.
The IVF centre offers standardized and ethical infertility treatment, as well as discussing the urgent need for fertility procedure and when it should be commenced. The team has more than three decades of experience and have leading and most successful IVF Clinic in India run under the leadership of Dr. (Brig) RK Sharma- best doctor for infertility treatment in Delhi. The centre provides in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer which involves removal of a woman’s egg from her ovaries and finally fertilizing it with sperm in a laboratory.
IVF is the method of fertilization by extracting eggs, recovering a sperm sample, and then manually merging an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish.
In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer (IVF-ET) at IRMIC.
In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer (IVF-ET) is a two-part Assisted reproductive technology (ART), a medical process implemented as an infertility treatment at Institute of Reproductive Medicine & IVF Centre, a top popular fertility clinic.
Embryo transfer is a simple procedure though most important step that follows Invitro fertilization (IVF) and its objective is to promote conception following fertilization from the in vitro fertilization process.
Normally, two to three embryos are transfered in the woman’s uterus at one moment. Each trial is called a cycle. Embryo transfer can be carried anytime between day 1 through day 6 after the retrieval of the egg, although it is normally between days 2-4. Some Centre are now allowing the embryo to reach blastocysts stage before transfering, which happens around day 5.
- In Vitro Fertilization is an aided generative technology.
- It is a treatment process as well as diagnostic.
- The eggs are carried out of the body by a technique without a cut or stitch and is treated by sperms outside the body.
- The embryo is cultured in IVF Lab under all sterile circumstances and then transferred into the womb.
- The patient’s possibilities of becoming pregnant are significantly improved by IVF.
- Possibilities of having multiple pregnancies are high in IVF patients which can be optimized by transferring 1-2 blastocysts.
Infertility treatment is needed if you or your partner has:
- Low sperm count
- Problems with ovulation due to conditions like polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Defects with the fallopian tubes
- If both or one of you have been sterilized
- A desire to avoid passing on inherited genetic disorders to the children.
If a couple is at risk of passing on a serious genetic disorder to their children, they may be encouraged to use donor sperm or donor eggs.
- Females with both fallopian tubes blocked
- Abnormality in male sperm parameters
- Unexplained sterility cases
- Patients who have failed the conventional treatments like timed coitus, follicular monitoring, IUI, etc.
The IVF process comprises different steps like the ovarian stimulation, egg collection, fertilization, embryo culture, and embryo transfer. Screening methods like a normal ultrasound and blood tests are a pre-requisite for continuing with IVF. If any deformity is found like fibroid, it is treated before proceeding with IVF.
Ovarian stimulation demands daily injection of hormones normally for 10-12 days for the female partner with regular clinical and ultrasonographic monitoring.
Egg retrieval process is conducted using anesthesia, internally without any incisions or scars. The process requires either mixing the egg with the sperm (IVF) or injecting the sperm into the egg, known as Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI).
Once the egg gets fertilized by this process it forms the embryo, which is then cultured in the laboratory for 2 – 3 days. The most suitable 2 – 3 embryos are then picked up and transfered into the womb (uterus) on the following or the third day.
The Blastocyst is carried on the fifth day, selected from case-to-case basis. The pregnancy test is conducted fourteen days after embryo transfer.
The complete number of visits during treatment may vary from 4-6 usually.
There is no hospitalization and both eggs pick up and embryo transfer are daycare methods.
Husband requires to come on the day of egg pick up or freeze sperms before.